Wednesday, August 13, 2014
Writer Self-Study
I improveor fun and entertainment. I enjoy when people read my work and a smile appears upon their face. I believe i am a writer because i enjoy doing it and it opens up my creativity to different levels and is an excellent way to get your ideas out. What I need to be a good writer is pretty simple. You need a brain, pencil, and a piece of paper. You use your brain to come up with ideas and open up your creativity which you write in your paper using your pencil. I would consider myself an okay writer and probably could identify me because of my spontaneous writing. I learned from practice and tutorials from other teachers. They helped me write better scripts to improve my writing. I'm really passionate about my writings because I like to pour out my deepest thoughts onto the paper that lies in front of me. I would like to be able to write in every person well because I'll be able to write amazing stories that people will love. I like to do biographies because I like to write about what happens in my every day life and I get to write down my each and every thoughts down. So I pretty much enjoy every type of writing. I learned that everyone writes differently. My process for writing was painful because of how much the topic confused me and i just didn't enjoy writing at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment