Monday, August 18, 2014
Reader Autobiography
People read so that they can expand their vocabulary and go on amazing adventures they can't go on in the real world. What makes a person a reader is that they enjoy reading and love to read to themselves. In order for someone to be a good reader, they have to love reading and just enjoy the entertainment that books provide. My favorite author is Rick Riordan because I've always been into mythology. I really don't like to read so I don't consider myself a good reader. My family and teachers taught me how to read okay. I see myself as a person who doesn't like to read. I would like to be able to fall deep into the book. I like to do private reading because I'm able to focus on my topic and theme of the story. I want to be able to read long books without getting off topic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment