Tuesday, January 20, 2015
Write about the ponderings of the teenage brain
The teenage brain think in many different ways depending on your past experience with everyone and everything. For example I believe all teenagers ponder sleep. Everyone wants sleep and that's a great thing to get but some teenagers think that they don't need sleep and are party animals that stay up all night. Another thing EVERYONE wants, including teenagers, is money. Money runs the world and it is like gasoline to teenagers. They run on it and that's all they want because they always want all the hip/cool stuff and always want the best phones, clothes, etc. One last thing I believe teenagers want is sex. Yes, sex. Almost every teenager wants to experiment with it to see how it feels and how "great" it really is. Teenagers are just curious to try new things because they are always curious in what is "cool" to do now so yeah, that's my point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree that every teenage brain thinks differently based on past experiences. I also agree that many teenagers like money and spend it on items in the latest trend.
ReplyDeleteSleep, sex, and money... I agree experiences shape what you think about, and I definitely agree sleep is something I think about ALOT. And I think sex and money cross teenagers' minds, but I think they also think about 'deeper' things as well. Good use of a simile, and good post.
ReplyDelete